Which NSX-T feature is used to allocate the network bandwidth to business-critical applications and to resolve situations where several types of traffic compete for common resources?
An architect is helping an organization with the Physical Design of an NSX-T Data Center solution and resolving a network throughput bottleneck. This information was gathered during a workshop:
* A VM running a business critical application Is peaking at ~5Gbps
* Current host uplink is configured as Active/Standby with two 10Gb NICs.
* The installed server NIC model does not support GENEVE offload.
* All VM traffic is East/West.
* The business critical application VM communicates with multiple client VMs.
Which should the architect recommend to improve vSphere VM throughput?
Which three must be taken into consideration when creating a Logical Design for a planned migration? (Choose three.)
An architect is helping an organization with the Logical Design of an NSX-T Data Center solution. This information was gathered during the Assessment Phase:
* Maximum performance and availability Is required between the physical and virtual network.
* Load Balancing service is required for back-end web servers.
* NAT is required.
Which should the architect include in their design?
Which is associated with the Discover Task of the Engagement Lifecycle?