Following a merger with another company, an administrator is tasked with configuring an identity source for VMware vCenter so that all vSphere administrators can authenticate using their existing Active Directory accounts. Each company has user accounts in their own Active Directory forests.
The following additional information has been provided:
* The corporate policy states that only Windows-based machine accounts are allowed in Active Directory. Which action should the administrator take to configure vCenter Single Sign-On (SSO) to meet this requirement?
An administrator is asked to configure a security policy at the port group level of a standard switch.
The following requirements must be met:
* The security policy must apply to all virtual machines on portgroup-1.
* All traffic must be forwarded, regardless of the destination.
A vSphere cluster has the following vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) group configuration:
* Virtual machine (VM) group named DB
* Host groups named PROD11 and PROD55
The administrator wants to force the VMs in the DB group to run on the hosts in the PROD11 group. However, if all the hosts in PROD55.
Which VM/Host rule must the administrator create to ensure that these requirements are met?
What is the role of vSphere Distributed Services Engine?
An administrator needs to perform maintenance on a datastore that Is running the vSphere Cluster Services (vCLS) virtual machines (VMs).
Which feature can the administrator use in this scenario to avoid the use of Storage vMotion on the vCLS VMs?