Trail Outfitters wants to set up a welcome journey that leverages customer data across three data extensions: Customers, Orders, and Products.
How should the consultant facilitate this within Contact Builder?
Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) wants to implement an abandon cart journey. The data for the journey exists in three separate data extensions (DE).
* The first DE is populated by web analytics data, and does not contain a Subscriber Key or Email Address value.
* A Customer Reference DE is updated daily and holds subscriber information.
* The third DE is populated by a file sent to the SFTP after five days If the customer has not purchased the abandoned items.
* The third DE will be used in the journey for a decision split, and it does not contain a Subscriber Key or Email Address.
* If the web analytics file is empty, NTO does not want the automation to finish running.
Which order of activities should be used to fulfill this requirement?
Northern Trail Outfitters has acquired a new company and is importing customer data to Marketing Cloud. They want to ensure commercial emails are not sent to email addresses who have previously opted-out.
Which feature should they use?
A real estate agency wants to send out a biweekly newsletter with the list of properties for all new contacts added to a newsletter campaign in their Salesforce CRM. The journey consists of an initial message with property listings and a follow up to those who have engaged with the content.
The rules around which properties are matched to the contact depend on agent assigned as a contact owner, other agents who might have interacted with the contact, and contact's property interest. The data model has a relationship between contact > person account > real estate agent > property objects and all of those are available in CRM as well as synchronized to Marketing Cloud.
What solution should be recommended for execution efficiency?
Northern Trail Outfitters is sending email messages using Marketing Cloud Connect through the Sales Cloud user interface. All of their sends initiated from Sales Cloud have a status of failed.
What should the consultant do to diagnose the issue?