Which of the following statements about using Work Queue designs to split a business process into a multi part robotic solution is correct?
1. Using multiple Work Queues and Processes for the different stages of the business process is a valid design option to split a business process into a multi part robotic solution
2 Using a single Work Queue and deferring cases for future processing is a valid design option to split a business process into a multi part robotic solution
3. Using an item's status to control when to work it is a valid design option to split a business process into a multi part robotic solution
4. You cannot split a business process into a mufti part robotic solution
The status of a Work Queue can be used as a method of recording what work has been done so far on a Work Queue item
Please consider the following statements:
1. For Ml, to easily see how far an item has been worked
2 To aid manual working of exceptions, providing the Item Status can inform staff what work is still outstanding on an item that needs manually completing
3. To enable Work Queue items to be safely retried, a process can use the item status to know which updates have already been performed so that they are not repeated
4 To record the Customer's Surname
Which of the statements are valid reasons for updating a case status?
A process definition document has been produced for a process that interfaces with two applications FirstApp and Customer Information (CI) The
process requirement is to perform data extraction from FirstApp before performing a number of steps in the CI application.
It is estimated that to perform the daily case volume within SLA's will require 10 robots Average license time is approximately 10 minutes, with the
FirstApp steps requiring only 1 minute to perform.
The client has a limited number of licences for the FirstApp application and is reluctant to use 10 of these licenses to automate the process.
Which of the below is a valid design option for the project?
Which of the following statement combinations about Blue Prism memory management is correct?
Which of the following statements about Blue Prism and Web Services is correct?