A customer wants to securely deliver applications. They have given these requirements to an architect:
* 1,100 corporate users
* Applications run on Windows
* Confidential data must remain inside the datacenter at all times
* Datacenter has a firewall separating it off from the corporate LAN
* Security team policy will NOT allow a corporate LAN subnet through the firewall to a datacenter subnet (example: source 172.16.30.0 /24, destination 10.10.1.0 /24 would NOT be allowed)
* Security team policy does allow corporate LAN subnets to access specific datacenter IP addresses (example: source 172.16.30.0 /24, destination 10.10.1.100 /24 would be allowed)
* 50 of the 1,100 internal users work exclusively on tablets, some Android and some IOS devices
Which two recommendations can the architect propose? (Choose two.)
An architect is deploying Horizon 7.0 on vSAN 6.2. The architect wants to take advantage of the erasure coding feature to save disk space. Each host contains 4TB of capacity flash disk. The desktop base image has 2GB of RAM and a 40GB C: drive. The cluster must support 200 concurrent users.
Which two configurations satisfy requirements? (Choose two.)
During recent SQL server maintenance, an issue was reported where some users were unable to access some of their assigned applications within the VDI environment. All users report being able to still connect to their instant clone desktops.
Which condition might account for the outage?
Which are three default network ports that need to be allowed through a firewall for a Workspace One solution supporting Mobile Single-Sign on (SSO) for iOS and Android devices? (Choose three.)
A company has decided to implement RDS Application Pools. Its current server standard is Windows Server 2008 R2. The application requires access to a client USB device.
What must be done to allow USB redirection for this setup?