A company has asked a systems architect to include an existing. Which design concept applies to this situation?
An architect is planning to virtualize an Oracle database using VMware-recommended storage best practices to ensure maximum performance for REDO logs, OS, and data disks.
How should the virtual machine be configured for maximum storage performance?
A solution architect has been tasked with designing a new environment that meets the growing needs of a company, and as obtained this information:
* Each new server will use a single 2-port 10Gb Converged Network Adapter (CNA) for both network and storage access.
* The network team has replaced all network equipment with a 10Gb fabric.
* The new environment will host both web servers and Oracle database servers.
* Resources will not be overcommitted under regular operations to mitigate performance issues.
* The business needs a tool to understand application failures.
* $1million has been budgeted for the data center expansion project.
Based on the information obtained, which two statements are risks for the new design? (Choose two.)
Recommend in order to allow multicast snooping to enhance multicast performance in vSphere 6.5?
Two DCs with 10mb circuit:
* This comprise of vSphere replication and srm in place for DR and recovery
* it can tolerate up to 1 hour of data loss
* the data change rate is about 10Gb/hour
What would be the logical concept? (Choose Two)