Over the period of 2 to 3 weeks, a cluster displays the following:
* Periods where Warning Alerts of memory usage over 75% are asserted
* Periods where Critical Warnings of memory usage over 90% are asserted
* Periods of slow of frozen VDI desktops have caused work stoppage or slowdown
* VDI clones have periodically not powered up when called, causing work stoppage
Which steps should be used to prioritize the administrator's troubleshooting efforts?
An organization is running a Nutanix Cluster based on AOS 5.10.x and VMware vSphere 6.7. Currently, the CVM network is segmented and Storage only nodes not present.
A new security project based on NSX is coming. VMware Distributed Virtual Switches are required. The administrator needs to prepare the environment for the new project.
Which step should the administrator use to initiate the project?
An administrator is currently using both 10g uplink with LACP and balance-tcp. A single VM should not be allowed to use more than a single 10G uplink, and both uplinks should be utilized.
Which two command should be used to configure the bond? (choose two)
An administrator needs to maximize storage potential in a six-node cluster. The container is configured with the following:
What should the administrator configure to increase space savings?
An administrator needs to make sure an RF2 cluster can survive a complete rack failure without negatively effecting workload performance. The current cluster configuration consists of the following:
* 30 nodes: distributed 10 nodes per rack across three 42U rack
* Each nodes is configured with 40TB usable storage all flash (Cluster Total 1.2 PB Usable)
* Current cluster utilization is 900TB storage
Which configuration changes should be made to make sure that the cluster meets the requirements?