Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment. Currently, the environment is configured with two locations with identical XenDesktop Sites. Each Site has two Delivery Controllers, two StoreFront servers, and one NetScaler high availability pair. The same applications have been published from both Sites for all the users. Two Zones (Zone A and Zone B) are configured in each Site with one Controller in each zone. The Microsoft Exchange server is only accessible from Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines in Zone A in each Site.
The following access requirements have been identified:
* Users should have a single URL when accessing resources from different Sites.
* Users should always connect to the datacenter closest to their location.
* Applications added to Favorites within Citrix Receiver should be retained when accessed from different Sites.
* Launched applications and desktops should always connect through a local NetScaler.
* No duplication of applications published from different Sites.
* Microsoft Outlook should always launch in Zone A.
The architect should recommend configuring Optimal Gateway routing on ___________across both locations to ensure that users connect through a local NetScaler. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment. While designing Universal Print server (UPS) for the customer, the architect is asked to ensure that the UPS design can handle 500 simultaneous print jobs per minute.
What must the architect deploy to support the load estimated by the customer?
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing an environment for a large company. The company has identified the following user groups and requirements.
* Product Managers - Typically, they work from inside the company network but are able to work from home. They need to use a variety of standard productivity and web-based SaaS applications.
* Field Sales Engineers - They frequently work with mobile devices and tend to access the environment externally. They need access to sales tools and the front-end of the customer database.
* Web Developers - Internal and remote workers who use specialized hardware with a graphics card to handle resource-intensive applications.
Which FlexCast model should the architect assign to Web Developers?
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
The architect has identified printing requirements for certain user groups and locations, as shown in the Exhibit.
Click the Exhibit button to view the requirements.
Currently, no printer settings or policies have been configured, and as such, the environment is using default settings. Universal Print Server will NOT be used in this design.
Which two settings should the architect configure to allow the Executives group to achieve the desired print behavior and to ensure their print jobs are optimally routed? (Choose two.)
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The following design requirements have been identified:
Later in the Assess phase, the architect creates the Access Matrix shown in the Exhibit.
Click the Exhibit button to view the Access Matrix.
During the quality assurance review, the architect determines that one of the user groups does NOT align with the design requirements.
* External Partner users should be denied access to published resources unless connecting from a corporate laptop running up-to-date antivirus software.
* External users and partners authenticate using Two-Factor authentication.
* External employees are logged off Citrix Receiver for Web after 10 minutes of inactivity.
* Clipboard mapping is enabled for external engineering users.
* Once authenticated to a company device, internal users do NOT authenticate a second time to access published apps and desktops.
Which user group should the architect modify to match the design requirements identified?A. HR